Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

I celebrated my 2nd Thanksgiving in NYC last 2 days. Got invited to Westchester and had a Malaysian style Thankgiving lunch :) Thank you Aunty Samsiah for inviting. Spent the night going crazy with my closest friends. We were supposed to go for ice-skating but the place was closed. So we went for early dinner around Union Square. After that, we went for karaoke at St Marks. That was a blast! Just the three of us. It was craaaazy!! Well, the rest were supposed to join us but by the time they came we were already tired. It was quite late by the time we finished and I decided to crash at my friends' apartment. 

The next day, we had to wake up early cuz somebody wanted to go for Black Friday. Luckily I could sleep well despite the cold feet and Psyang running all over the place. By noon, I was exhausted. Got myself a fancy black skirt which I don't think that I'll be wearing here (I'm contemplating on returning it to the store). Assam Laksa and Pasembor at Nyonya saved the day.

The weekend will be spent on doing my projects, chores, and recharging the energy for the coming week. I miss home soooo much...

No comments: