No, I'm not talking about the TV station hehe...Back at work after taking almost a week of emergency leave! Well, Thursday and Friday was applied leave so 3 hari je la EL. I'll tell you more about that in my next post ya!
So during the days I spent at home I re-read my previous posts way up to the first post! Oh how different my blog then compared to know. I was more of an angry girl with mulut takde insurance last time as compared to now, my tone is much more pleasing and I guess my blog is more read-able. Malu pun ada jugak bila baca sebab rasa macam diri ni takde pedoman hidup camtu haha. I complained so much about everything, even the people I love! Shame on you Cranberry...but Alhamdulillah, orang cakap makin tua makin bijak so skang ni dah tak emo2 sangat macam dulu hehe..
Talking about hijrah, of course physically, I started with wearing the tudung (I admit that I'm not yet a full-fledge hijabi) last year, just a few days before I found out that I was pregnant! I was driving to the office on a Monday morning and felt the urge to cover up. The day before I was admiring people at the mall with their different styles of tudung fashion, never did I realize that it was my 'calling'. I texted Mr D right away seeking for his blessing that I wanted to cover up. He said yes. Alhamdulillah....Well there are a few times before when I tried out the tudung at home he would make fun of me saying I look like makcik2 but that morning the said 'ikut u la kalau nak pakai tudung, I tak halang' so Alhamdulillah...The next day, I put on the selendang to work and I thought that I would be wearing that style for a couple of months before pakai tudung litup. Tapi Tuhan bukak hati lepas 3 hari I terus pakai tutup bila datang kerja. Maybe sebab rimas bila selendang tu melayang2 dalam kelas haha!
Since then and since being pregnant, I felt that my perspective on life changed tremendously. Throughout my pregnancy I've never felt stressful, I was much more at ease. Never did I complain about money, or work stress or anything like that. For some reason, with the same amount of salary, it seemed more than enough. Unlike before I covered up money seemed short the whole time and I bitched about it every month.
Lama2 diri ni pun sentiasa rasa terpanggil untuk buat amal ibadat yang lebih walaupun tak sempurna mana. Whatever my parents said about sedekah, about buang yang tak elok, amik yang elok, etc seems so true. The more I do it the calmer I get. Bila ada masalah atau dugaan, I get strength from God knows where. Dah tak melatah macam dulu lagi as I believe that this is God's plan so buat apa kita nak menidakkannya. After all, God knows best.
Ini bukan post nak menunjuk2 tapi nak share isi hati yang dah lama pendam hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment