Thursday, October 15, 2009

Viva La Vida

It's the last week for classes this semester. Been busy giving final exams to my kids and watching their final projects presentation. Throughout the semester I've been complaining to my colleague about my students and what not. But today, I got teary-eyed while listening to their presentations. I was so impressed! Some of them had put a lot of effort that was beyond my expectation.

I was kinda sad yesterday as it was the my last day with the Audio Tech kids. I learned a lot from them and felt so berat hati to release them as all of them are graduating. Kinda scared as well as I won't have anybody to depend on for the next semester onwards. One kid really stood out, I just had to steal his work and put it on my playlist ;P

Kinda glad that semester is almost over. Time for a break!

No comments: