Got myself some new toys today!!! Giler rambang mata aa kalau masuk Low Yat Plaza. Poket kering pun mesti nak beli something. So I got myself a laptop cooler (wanted to get Belkin's white colored cooler RM85 but decided not to splurge), audio cable, and a pair of Phillips' earphone (to replace my Sennheiser).
Now, I'm contemplating whether I should sell my Sennheiser or not. I bought it out of rush and did not manage to test it out before purchasing (disappointed with customer service at Machine). Although I fancy the color and the pouch, I do not quite like the boominess of the bass, it's a little too much. I hate the fact that I constantly have to switch the EQs everytime I change songs.
So I got myself a pair of Phillips which I think has a pretty decent of mids and highs. It kinda lack the punch of the bass but I think the clarity is so much better than my Sennheiser. And since my poket is so kering, an extra RM120 would be nice. Though I kinda sayang my Sennheiser. So, to sell or not to sell...............
No comments:
Post a Comment