Straight to the point. The more dirt I found out about office politics/colleagues, the more grossed out I get (and somewhat scared too). It kinda sucks when you have to watch your back every single time. And it kinda sucks not being able to be yourself so that you can shut people's mouth. Shutting people's mouth is not really my concern because people likes to talk anyway, but when your words are being against you, now that is kinda scary. I guess that's why I prefer to just be by myself or stick with a trusted friend. Though I must admit that being with my students kinda makes myself feel somewhat wanted. But unfortunately, students nowadays are into politics too. They can stab your back at anytime.
I'm just praying that God will protect me from any of it. Otherwise, I have no freakin' clue how am I going to survive here for the next 30 years or so. As long as I believe that God is always by my side, hopefully I'm gonna be just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment