Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Year's Resolution 2009

I hope to be a more considerate, understanding, patient, and good person at heart. I want to give more, sincerely, without expecting anything much in return. I want to be able to stand up for myself, speak up more, without offending others. I want to judge less and be more humble.

I want to gain more knowledge. I want to do well in my studies. I shall work harder than today. I want to take any opportunities that comes along and make use of any benefit that I have. I want to play it clean but smart.

I should just be myself and be proud of it. I shall take one step at time and enjoy the journey. I don't have to fly so high if that is not what I'm comfortable doing. There is nothing wrong with wanting simple things in life. I shall take good care of myself, physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. 

-Amin-

No comments: