




I'd never imagine that summer in New York City would be burning!! Coming from a tropical country, I thought I'd be able to handle the heat, but I was wrong. This is wayyyy hotter that Malaysia. I love Malaysia!!!
Of course back home, I am a spoilt brat! I have my own car and air-conditioner is available almost everywhere!! Here, I have no idea why, but the air-conditioners sucks! Went to Ikea in NJ last weekend, I thought it wouldn't be so bad cuz I'll be staying indoors the whole time, but it was freaking hot. Ikea kat Ikano lagi sejuk wei! It's like these mat saleh people are so kedekut when pasang air-con. I tell you, air-con kat Malaysia lagi best! Siap kena bawak sweater lagi kalau pegi mall. But luckily, the ventilation of our house in Astoria is pretty damn good. It is so comfortable to stay at home. I don't have to spend $100 for an air-conditioning unit because our house is so cooling. I guess it's because of the flooring and the location of our house, which is by the river. Bought myself a fan and it works pretty well. I don't even have to keep the fan on at all time cuz it tends to get cooler after a couple of hours.
I did a makeover for my room! It's looks much more girly and sophisticated at the same time (at least that's my idea of sophistication). I know I shouldn't be spending a lot on furniture because I'm not gonna bring it home to Malaysia after I graduated, but heck, who could resist Ikea??? Of course, I have a list of things that I needed, but I end up buying more hehe ;p
Gonna prepare my dinner soon..ooohh..talk about food, Shue brought me to this grocery store near campus called Space Market, they has a wide lunch selection such as salad, sushi, fried rice, kimchi, lauk-pauk, pasta, fruits dan banyak lagi....ooo tak tahan nafsu wei..hehe..I guess for the next few months I'm gonna buy my lunch there till I muak..hahaha!!
1 comment:
Yo chair buddies~~~
kerusi Ikea kan???
sama la babe...I'm an Ikeaholic too
looking at your room i think I need to re-do mine jugak...
i hate panas. can't imagine how's the summer there.
Post a Comment