I don't know why, but for the past week, I get tired so easily especially after dinner. It's not like I did any physically demanding work or anything like that. Been telling myself to go for a jog since it's already summer and the weather is warmer now. But since I have morning classes on weekdays, I'd rather use a couple of hours in the morning on the weekends for sleep..hehe..
Summer has been really kind to me :) I'm enjoying my summer classes, the weather is nice, I get to enjoy my weekends to the max, no homework meaning more tv time..To add to that, Bie has been working for a month already and hopefully will be getting his first pay cheque by next week, insyaAllah. I guess you can imagine how relieved I am due the fact that he now actually has a real job, along with his part-time job. I'm glad that so far he enjoys what he's doing and hasn't complained on having to work on the weekends too. He could use the extra cash. I am so happy for him. It has been a long wait for me. Let's hope and pray that he'll stick to that.
I don't know what better way to let him know how much he means to me. Being with him so far has made me realized that there is a deeper meaning to what relationship is all about. I can't thank him enough for putting up with my attitudes and has never raised his voice at me. So far, we are doing very well despite the long distance. I let him know before that this is his chance of doing whatever he possibly can to make life better. I have a lot of faith in him that he'll succeed.
Every time I look around and see mistakes that couples do, I thank God that it didn't happened to me. However, I believe that God will one day test us to see how strong we are. A good friend told me that another good friend of ours has just broke up with her boyfriend. Apparently, she was trying to be honest with him, but he can't accept what she has done. This friend of mine has been asking for some advice from me. I hope that I didn't mislead her into doing something that's a little extreme in handling her relationship. Sometimes, I feel like blaming her for what happened, but I've gotta know the other side of the story as well. Maybe it's for the best that they broke up. Because of what happened to them, I am now more careful with how I handle my relationship. I told myself to always learn from other people mistakes so that it won't happen to me.
Anyway, I plan to go out today with a couple of friends, but looks like the weather is gonna suck. Damn. It was bright and sunny yesterday! Let's just hope it won't rain all day...
No comments:
Post a Comment