I hate myself for feeling this way, but I can't help it when it happens. I pretty much envy people around me who happens to get/have better things in life. I should be happy for them but yet, I feel like hating them. It's worse because it usually happens to friends and families. You have that mix feeling of being happy for them but at the same time hoping for the worst. Why do I even have to feel that way??!! Maybe I'm hoping for the same thing to happen to me, but that is what God has planned for them. I feel like blaming everyone when there's nobody to blame...
Boleh tak Tuhan tetapkan Iman dan minda aku supaya aku tak iri hati terhadap kebahagiaan orang lain?? Itu je aku mintak. Aku tak nak jadi orang yang berpura2, aku nak jadi orang yang ikhlas. How do I do that when deep down inside I'm full of envy??
"Tuhan, sucikanlah hatiku dari perasan benci dan iri hati. Jadikan aku orang yang lebih bersyukur dengan apa yang Kau beri. Sentiasa tunjukkan aku jalan yang benar supaya aku tak mudah dihasut oleh bisikan syaitan untuk membenci saudaraku. Aku mohon padaMu jadikan aku orang yang lebih mulia dari diriku sekarang ini."
No comments:
Post a Comment