Monday, May 5, 2014

Kisah Rumahtangga

Fuh tajuk! Propa kau! Betcha think that you're gonna find me airing my dirty laundry out kan??? Hahahaha

But this post is more like how to make sure your house is organized all the time. NOT.

So as you know, Mr. D and I bought a house in Bandar Saujana Putra a while back and the house is completely ready. We're working some financial issue with the developer (totally not our fault I tell you), then we'll have the house to ourselves.

We plan to move in some time next year, so we're gonna start planning to prep the house slowly. We're pretty excited for that. Some basic stuff will need to be taken care off first like putting grills, lights and fan (and aircond as mention by Mr. D). Then some basic furniture like cabinets, stove, TV, beds and all. My initial plan is to furnish up a proper kitchen unit but it all depends on time and MONEY.

I consider myself as a rather neat and clean person. I always wants to make sure that things are arranged and organized practically. Therefore, I really don't dig decorative stuff like China set, crystal vase, all those things, oh well you get the idea. I'll call it the 'makcik2' stuff. I don't find them any useful in the household. Plus, it's really leceh to clean the house as you'll always have to pick them up and put em down when you're wiping or mopping or vacuuming. Unless, of course, if you have a maid. Then that part will be taken care off. Ornament is really not my thing.

Cleaning the house on a weekly (daily actually) basis is really important to me. I'll need to feel the floor free from dust, maklumlah kaki sensitif, boleh rasa habuk ada atau takde. Same goes to any other surface like cabinets, dining table, stairs. Therefore, bila berkemas on the weekend memang all out, angkat karpet, vacuum sofa bagai.

I believe that you need to make time to clean your house. Hire a maid or a cleaner to do it for you if cleaning is not your hobby or habit. It makes a difference on your well-being as well. I've visited some other houses that are in messy conditions before, well I'm not a psychologist nor a mind reader, but I can tell that people who live in messy homes tend to be more stressed up and unhappy about life. You can also imagine what their office desk looks like. Messy office to messy home, leads to a messy life.



No comments: