Khadeeja turns 6 tomorrow! MasyaAllah time flies! She has met so many milestones already and her latest favorite activity is trying to sit up. She usually does her signature mermaid side-pose and that's what achieves so far. Cute!
When it comes to solid food, mummy is more excited than everyone else hehe. I can't wait to let her have 'real' food instead of just farley's rusk so I bought her some carrots as her first real food. I blend them into fine puree and store in Tommee Tippee Explora Pop Up Pots and Trays. Mummy couldn't help but to buy these pots despite the price as they're so cute! Ni part yang mummy paling suka hehe. So she eats once a day during dinner. My MIL asked me why I feed her for dinner and not lunch? I said since she just started I don't want anyone else feeds her but me hehe. Ye la kan, takkan la first time makan dah nak bagi pengasuh yang suapkan. I pun jenis yang tak sampai hati nak susahkan pengasuh nak suapkan, bagi botol lagi bagai kat dia bleh? hehe.
So she had carrot and she loves it! As expected, her first bite came with some weird looks but after that she willingly open her mouth for more bites. Alhamdulillah. For her second carrot meal, she managed to finish the whole serving, about 1 1/2 oz. After the carrot puree batches has finished, I made her some butternut squash. Went to Giant and saw them so I immediately grabbed it sebab dalam baby food recipes banyak guna this. Tanpa sedar, harga butternut squash ni mahai berdengung! Paid almost RM10 sebijik hahaha. Takpe la, half mummy buat masak lemak (sebab dia macam labu je), lagi separuh I blend them into puree. And Khadeeja loves them to the max! (Barang mahai suka ja!). After that is finished, I made apple puree. While making them I usually taste them to make sure that everything is good. To my surprise the apple puree is so masam!! Tapi dah blend banyak, 3 biji, bila store pun dapat dlm 5 bekas of 2 oz. Alamak....Takpe la, just give it a try. So last night I fed her with the apple puree, she had major weird look but she was not as eager as the carrot and squash. So mummy figured out that she didn't like it. Takpe la, since it's so masam kang takut sakit perut lak. Nanti mummy je habiskan hehe..
She has been having her meal once a day, so last weekend I tried to give her lunch and dinner. Tapi kesian cuz she poo poo 5 times in a day! Keluar balik bentuk asal makanan tu. So I guess her tummy is not ready for such large meal even though she seems to finish them everytime. So now it's back to once a day. Tengok la dalam 2-3 minggu kita try bagi 2 kali balik.
No comments:
Post a Comment