Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Curik Tulang

It's 4.19pm right now and I'm counting seconds to go home! Cuz it's Monday y'all so that's why I'm a little lazy at work. Petang2 camni dah pening2 takleh nak concentrate buat kerja hehe. I plan to go back at 4.30pm but since it's raining cats and dogs I'm just gonna wait for a while. But I miss my baby.....

Alhamdulillah, Manja is 4 months 3 weeks this week. Oh how time flies! Milestones? So many! She's such a chatterbox (pot pet pot pet), she can do super girl pose but cannot golek or flip on her own yet, but she's more keen to sit up! Pantang duduk dalam rocker or carrier mesti nak angkat kepala. She loves watching me  siap2 in front of the mirror, cam paham je mummy tengah make-up ;)

After 1 and a half month going back to work I'm getting used to my new routine as a mom. It gets really tiring at times but I pray to God to give me strength to go though my days. In the morning, it's either myself or Mr D will send her to the daycare. Alhamdulillah she's adapting well over there. I will pick her up after work as I got home the earliest. Then it's susu time. If she's had her susu before I pick her up then I'll take a shower and solat Asar straight away. After that it's mummy and Manja time wee!! We will golek2 on the bed until one of us falls asleep. If I rajin or in the mood I'll cook dinner at about 7pm. If not I'll just call for delivery service.

Starting 7pm onwards is mummy's busy time at home. I'll do laundry, cook, feed Manja (kalau nak cepat I give her formula), solat Maghrib. Once she settles down, either she plays on her own or nap then I'll have my dinner. If Mr D or my sister get home by that time than it's cool because I have someone to watch over her while I sort out the house. Kalau tak pengsan gak la. After dinner, straight away lipat kain baju. By 10pm I'm dead tired so I'll bring her up to the bedroom. Usually my husband will take over after that, feed her, change nappy and put her to sleep. If I larat then I'll nurse her to sleep. She'll wake up for her midnight snack around 4am.

On the weekends, we have a routine already. We'll spend one week in Nilai (MIL's house) and straight to Keramat (FIL's house). The other weekends my parents would come from Kedah to spend time with us. So we rarely have time for ourselves! Penat jugak but fun!

No comments: