Friday, July 16, 2010

What's Goin' On

Whaddup!!! Sudah lama tidak bersua muka!

Life has been good, Alhamdulillah..Wedding prep is going well as well. Kerja plak makin bertimbun, jadual makin pack.

Speaking about jadual, this coming Sunday, there's this activity that I've to go to, organized by the Faculty. It's actually planned by the Student Council but they kinda enforce that lecturers and admin staff join the blardy event. Kononnya nak merapatkan silaturrahim. Bleeuurgghh. Anyway, it's going to be held at Bukit Cerakah (what an odd place to be at considering we're all musicians) and the activities are supposed to be 'Explorace-like', meaning that we're gonna be under the sun for the whole day. Did I mention 'the whole day'? There goes my weekend. Sigh...

On that day, each lecturer is supposed to chaperon about 20 students. So, I kinda thought that it would be cool to wear something to make our group stand out. Initially, I wanted to tie our arms with bandanas but that would be too expensive, so I figured maybe a red-colored ribbon would be a good substitute. So, semangatla tadi time Friday prayer pegi beli ribbon. Pastu bila belek2 ribbon tu, rasa cam tah hapa2 lak. Kat mana ikat? Kalau kat tangan nampak cam kumpulan boria budak tadika je..Tapi beli gak ribbon tu.

A day before, I found out that another group is using stickers, so I thought that could work too. So I got myself a red-colored sticker labels and wrote our names on it. Poyo amik kaler merah sebab konon2nya cam merah is kaler kemenangan aa. Oh there will be challenges and prizes!

Lepas tu poyo moment datang lagi and now I'm thinking of getting red face paint. Oh tidak! Dahla mula2 cam kutuk2 event ni tah pape, at last lecturer (yours truly) yang bersemangat waja nak beli itu ini for the group. Tak bleh blah! hahahaha! Kalau tak menang gak tak tau la...

So, in a way I'm kinda looking forward to this event. Dah siap try t-shirt dgn matching track pants k. And a cap! Hahaha! I don't like wearing a cap because I don't think it flatters me, but it's going to be super hot and I do need some protection. So, beria2 la try my bro's cap tengok yang mana sesuwaiii gitu. I picked out his NY Yankees cap as it goes with the t-shirt. Pape la..Poyos! ;)

No comments: