Monday, July 26, 2010

Post Riak..Waduh! Tidak bisa nih!

I've had a good weekend. It started off on Friday night. My sister told me on Thursday that Roland is doing an exhibition at One Utama. She said she came across a 0% installment plan on one of their posters. So I decided to check it out on Friday. I didn't want to go on the weekends simply because I hate going to the mall on weekends (except Mutiara Damansara area cuz sure can find parking one!). So we decided to check it out together after work on Friday.

I have been wanting to get a keyboard and my initial plan was to get something with built-in speakers so that I don't have to buy a separate amplifier. As I was checking out some keyboards, I came across their latest model called JUNO. The JUNO model comprises of a few ranges with their very own special features, but I was smitten by the JUNO-Di 61-keys. It was perfect for me! The price range is within my means, the size is just right for me, the weight is pretty light, and the features suit my needs. I just couldn't tahan and purchased it right away. Unfortunately, it has no built-in speakers so I bought the smallest Roland Cube monitor speaker as well. According to the sales guy, it's pretty powerful. So happy!!!

So I gave it a shot and I'm pretty much happy with the sound quality of the keyboard as well as the speakers. Some of my favorite features of the keyboard are: it has 'professional' sound quality patches, it plays songs from USB drive, able to change songs with vocal into minus one version (karaoke time!), you can connect your iPod to the keyboard and hear music from the amp (super cool sound despite its size), and the best feature is, you can connect a microphone to the keyboard and control EQ and reverb directly on the keyboard. Such a all-in-one unit! But sadly, I don't own a mic yet, so that's next on my list. I have yet to tried it out as a MIDI controller (which I'm gonna do tonight).

So, saya sangat2 happy. Lepas ni bleh la 'carma' (cari makan) untuk cari duit lebih untuk kawin ;)

No comments: