Monday, May 31, 2010

Tying The Knot Pt. 13


I'm still so excited since yesterday ;)

Fiance and I had a pre-wedding photo session at Lake Garden with Fad Manaf. It was scheduled at 8am but we were slightly late as it was raining. After the rain, the weather was nice and not too sunny.

We wanted to add in a little of our story in the photos, so we brought some 'props' for the session, my keyboard and his guitar. I was reluctant to take it out of the car when we got there sebab rasa cam 'poyo' la plak kan, but then it would be just like other couples in their pre-wedding photos, 'propless' ;P

We went around the park shooting at some spots, staircase, tree house, trees, picnic table, bench, bridge, grass (too bad that it was still wet, i wanted to lie down on it so badly). It took us 2 good hours for the photoshoot. We really had a good time and I highly recommend this guy to whoever is interested!

You can view more photos at Fad's blog.

Have a good day!

No comments: