Last week, I did some wedding prep. Met with our pre-wedding photographer, Fad Manaf. So we came up with a concept, it's gonna be somewhat musical-crazy-cute-romantic (ambitious habis!) ;) And it's going to be an outdoor photoshoot. Fad suggested Cyberjaya because according to him there are many places with lalang. But I always thought lalang as background is so tacky, macam music video Isabella 80-an je ;P But since it has to be outdoor, we're gonna have to do it in a park or something. Any suggestions?
On the weekend, I had a fitting session for the KL reception dress. I really love the cut! The tailor is pretty good, unlike the one that I sent my akad nikah kurung to. The kurung was bigger than my size and the cut seems unbalance. It really need some alterations. So did the bridesmaids' kurung. It's a plain-baby pink-mini kurung. Sweet!
I was somewhat restless knowing the fact that I haven't got an 'affordable yet good' videographer for the wedding. I was planning to check out a bridal fair some time this Month to look for one. However.....mama was kind enough to get me (my bro actually) a Sony HD handycam so that my brother can be the videographer for the wedding. She said daripada nak spend ribu2 kat orang baik buat sendiri. Thank God for lil' bro ;D And to add to that, dearest fiance decided to start venturing into 'videography', so he's gonna try edit our wedding video. Fingers' crossed.
So, this month I'm gonna have to get in touch with a make-up artist, pelamin designer, come up with list of songs for the reception and a storyboard for pre-wedding video...Banyaknya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment