The semester is going to be over soon! Yeay!! But classes are over so more free time!!
I had a good date with my fiance last night at Pavilion despite our tight budget. Maklumlah, hujung bulan ;) I kinda like the place as it is not as crowded as Mid Valley, One Utama or even KLCC. But everything at Pavilion is almost double the price of everywhere else. Movie tickets for two come close to RM40, parking (on weekend) is charge according to hour and not flat rate so we ended up paying RM15, food court meals are like cafe prices (I love the food court the best!), etc. So we learned our lesson, only go to Pavilion at the beginning of the month.
My fiance and I planned to go back to my hometown some time next month to check out some wedding prep stuff, i.e: hall, deco, food, kad kahwin. And I'm really excited about it. I wanted him to drive but he refused, saying that he couldn't tahan to drive for 6 hours. So we're going to take the bus. Can't wait!
I need a new hairdo a.s.a.p. I'm thinking of having soft curls so that my hair will grow appropriately but the style can make you look like 'auntie-auntie' if not done properly.
So yeah...
No comments:
Post a Comment