Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tying The Knot Pt. 2

I've got to stop myself from thinking about purchasing a keyboard (plus a good mic and an amplifier) because I need to spend money on my wedding this year. Arrggghhh!! It's kinda difficult to choose between love and career because at times, you want both.

I got a sweet offer from an old friend to join his band. They play the stuff that I like. It was a tempting offer but I had to resist because I need to concentrate on my planning my wedding. I plan not to take any gig this year because of the wedding. Otherwise, I won't have time to plan things. It'll be nice to have some extra cash for the wedding but rehearsals are so time consuming and I'm afraid of not having enough time to breathe. So, must resist!

Went to the future in-laws place today and discussed about the theme for the wedding as well as the attire. It's gonna be a somewhat white wedding, but the bride and groom will be wearing baby pink. In the next few weeks we need to look for materials for the dresses and send it to the tailor a.s.a.p.

More stuff to write but I'm sleepy and tomorrow is Monday, oh hell.

No comments: