Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Alor Setar...that's where I call home...

Yep, that's where I am right now. The last time I was back here was during raya 2009. I've been wanting to come back here for quite some time already, but due to the lack of cash for a return flight ticket, I had to wait. And I'm so not willing to travel for 6 hours alone by bus. Except for today, cuz I followed my parents.

So, 14 February 2010 was memorable. After more than 7 and a half years, I finally got a diamond ring on my finger (left hand). Yeay! Rasa cam baru ber'couple' pun ada. Semacam je, orang kata darah manis ;P

So this week is gonna be my 'recharge' week although I have some office work to do despite the break. Dem! Whateves, I gonna do it setakat mana yang larat. Oh, can't wait for Penang trip this Friday!! Then back to KL. Let's just make the most of it while I'm here, kan.

No comments: