Friday, September 4, 2009

It's now 11:42pm

Usually I pass out by 10.30pm but thanks to the beloved boyfriend, I'm now caffeine-high and can't sleep..So much for rm15 latte at 10pm. Nyesal minum!

Updates. I had the best weekend ever, parents were around and I felt rejuvenated (without even going to the spa!). I've been so caught up with work, barely had time to breathe but all is well now. Speaking about work, I'm in love with my students! They are adorable bunch of kids. Only some of them, but what the heck, they keep my spirits up! Can't wait for 'iftar' with them next week ;)

I sort of made some rules about mingling with my students outside of school and 'friending' them on Facebook, but I have a feeling that might change soon ;P There should still be some boundaries between teacher and students, but I can't help feeling like one of them. I think it's because of the age gap. And also because I was a student like them before, so the connection is there. Looking at some the student-couples made me think of my own relationship. Everything is so nostalgic!

K la..dunno what else to talk about. It's gonna be a long weekend again this week. Time for some Raya makeover and shopping!

Adios!

2 comments:

obscura said...

kaaat sooo happy you happy :)
omg had bubble tea kat saints alp tapi u takde sedey :(

takpe nanti kumpul duit datang sini, bilik i besaaar u boleh tumpang tido :)

cranberry said...

nak!!!!

i tak tau mana nak cari bubble tea kat sini....