Friday, July 24, 2009

Sudah lama tidak meng'update'

Pejam celik pejam celik, it has been almost a month since I started working. But of course, to get my first pay is still a long way to go. Gomen maaaa....After 3 months only get gaji. So I'm now flushing money from my ASB account..Gosh, I hate being an adult, there are so many things to pay!!

Talk about work, I'm still getting the hang of it. I'm pretty much confident with Aural Skills class but not with the other classes, especially Audio Tech class. Till now, I haven't even teach those kids anything important because they know so much more than I do. I feel so inadequate to teach! Last week, we cleaned up the recording studio and patched everything. I intended to help out with the patching but end up watching and learning from them instead. I feel so embarrased! Of course, there's nothing wrong with a teacher learning something from the students, tapi kalau dah sampai tak bleh nak contribute benda senang, ada gak la rasa malu yg sangat tebal. I should've said no when my boss wanted me to teach those kids. But the thing is, I do wanna learn stuff from the audio tech people. Hmmphh..

Despite the above, I'm doing ok with my new job. It's not as hectic and as crazy as my previous job (which means it's not as dynamic and as creative), but at least I don't have to rush to catch up on things (just yet). So, I'm just gonna move at my own pace for this semester ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we've decided that "it's" going to be next year. He wants it in December, but I want in June. He said that we'll have more time to plan things, to save money, to go on a diet, etc if we do it December. True.....I'm just so tired of waiting. Well, let’s just pray that he will terdetik nak settle down slightly early ;) Kan orang cakap orang laki selalunya akan tiba2 rasa 'terdetik' nak settle down...kita tunggu...(tunggu lagi...)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, I'm sick of my layout and my Facebook profile picture, but I don't have anything interesting to replace them with...Later!

2 comments:

obscura said...

OOMGGG I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cranberry said...

Thank you dear!!!!!!!!

Tapi kenapa la lelaki Melayu tak reti nak melamar???????

Kenapa la mesti pompuan yang desak?

Rimas la...