Someone is already 15 months!
I am now no longer a mommy to a 'baby'. Ooooo she's grown all right. Like when I speak to her she completely understands me. It's scary.
So, milestones....
Khadeeja took her first step (like real walking, not cruising) around a year and a week. Pretty late I think as some other babies starts walking around 10 months. It's not like I'm pressured by it. She can now climb up the stairs on her own but not coming down hehe.
Some words can be clearly heard. She's now into "nak" whenever she wants something. She can say "duk" (duduk), "meemeee" (mommy), "dede" (daddy) and my favourite of all time "no no no no" (with her little finger pointing and waving in front of your face).
She understood when she is being scolded. The daddy and I usually talk in a more stern manner when we're scolding her (she completely ignores it when I shout at her, tak heran pun). Dia akan menjawab dulu manja2, tapi bila banyak kali marah baru nak buat muka nangis.
Such a notty/cheeky girl. Dah pandai usik2 orang, sometimes being cute or totally testing the boundaries. The other day she physically bullied her 11 months old cousin, Zahra, by pincing her hand and slapping her head. Nasib baik Zahra tak nangis but somebody got scolded big time.
She's really into reading! Tak boleh nampak buku mesti nak baca. It doesn't matter to her if it's buku orang besar, meaning no colorful pictures. I was doing my prayer one day and she was happily playing by herself. I had put the Quran on the dressing table, thinking it was high enough she could never reach it. She pulled the Quran bit by bit and managed to reach and grabbed it. Happily she sat in front of me (on the prayer mat) and belek the Quran. I was concentrating in my prayer until I realized that she was saying something consistently loud. It sounded like a melody or her just talking non-stop. Now because she was directly in front of me, I could see that she was pointing on the pages of the Quran. MashaAllah! Rupanya tengah baca Quran sebab kejap2 bila dia alih mukasurat dia akan cakap "Amin"...Seb baik mommy tak tergelak dalam solat. Hai la anak..
No comments:
Post a Comment