Alhamdulillah.......
After 39 weeks of carrying her in my tummy, she finally decided to kiss the world on 5th of December 2012. Exactly a week earlier from her EDD. Khadeeja Aisyah is her name and she weighs 3.57kg.
After spending several days at the hospital and at the in-laws, I'm finally back in my hometown. So I'll be spending my confinement period here. Mama, babah, and kak Yah have been wonderful in helping me and the baby. I thought confinement would be such a relaxing time for me but it's not! Of course people tells you to rest, nap, do nothing as much as possible, but with breastfeeding (not an easy task), nappy changing, baby bath, mommy bath, bengkung, tungku, baby blues, visits and everything, you hardly get any rest at all! And seeing people around you had to be on their feet attending to you and the baby you'll start to feel like you're such a burden to them. It can be frustrating...sigh...
And of course, mommy misses daddy soooooo much. Poor thing daddy had to go back to work and be away from his baby. So mommy had to send baby's photos to him several times a day because we can only video conference if he has some free time at the office...gah...But, the good news is daddy can come and visit on the weekend! Looking forward for the next weekend to come.
I'm gonna go and take a short nap before the baby wakes up now. Laterz....
No comments:
Post a Comment