Yes, it the 1st day of the week and I ain't writing from the office hehe...
Been running around between work, rehearsals, and treatments like crazy these past few weeks and I need a break. I could've had my break yesterday but I've got an exam to invigilate, then rushed to my good friends' wedding, then to a 4-hour rehearsal where I poured my heart and soul into it. When Mr. D picked me up after the rehearsal my back was killing me. Dahla I've been drooling over Ayamas roast chicken only to find out that their outlet in SS15 was no longer there! So suka tak suka I had to force myself to cook fried rice since the rice was already cooked by my lil' bro. Lepas tu memang penat dan sakit tak hengat.
I've been so stressed out over my slipped disc since I've got only 4 sessions of treatment left and I still in so much pain. The chiro might put me on more sessions but then there's money issue. I haven't even finished paying for my current sessions. My recovery has been slow due the hectic lifestyle that I'm currently on. I'm putting so much pressure on my back especially during rehearsals. The chiro asked me to take 1-2 weeks off from work and just rest, oh how I wish I could do that. The reason I took up the gig was to get extra money to pay for my treatment! A big sigh right there.
So here I am, advised by Mr. D to just stay home and rest today. But my mind is restless as I've made a promise to meet up with my colleague to discuss our project, and there's also jamuan raya at the office. Kepala nak kerja, badan tak nak kerja, hati berbelah bagi. Canne tuh?
No comments:
Post a Comment