Here is the list of why I love myself more than anything else ;P
1. I always always put myself first. It may sound selfish but hey, no one else is gonna do that to you if it's not you, right?
2.I'm not afraid to say 'NO' to other people, no matter who they are.
3. I know how to balance life and work. I always tell myself that work is only 30% of my life. I've got other (and better) things to do with my life!
4. I find it really difficult to hate people that much, no matter how annoying they get.
5. Although I don't wear the hijab (someday InsyaAllah) to portray myself as a 'good Muslim woman', at least I dress decently.
6. I will always find the time to sort out the house no matter how tired I am by the end of the day.
7. I can't stand dust, dirty, stuffy, unorganized place. If you don't have time to clean up, hire somebody, please!
8. I'm still soooooo in love with my other half after 9 years of being together.
9. I have financial freedom.
10. I like the feeling of self worth after a hard work.
11. I'm not lured into having a gym membership, which is what most people have nowadays to be trendy. I don't feel like I have to pay so much to get fit when there is always the neighborhood park, the public park, the staircase, the long distance parking spot, the gigantic shopping malls and hypermarket, the floor that needs to be swept, the laundry that needs to be folded, etc.
12. I'm not lured into having paid cable TV because there is no one at home during the day, and the longest time that I spend watching TV is for 3 hours a day. So why must I pay extra for that? Free channels are always available.
13. I'm independent enough to go about my business without waiting for my partner to accompany me.
14. I don't have flawless skin at all, but I put so much effort with my skincare regime like there's no tomorrow, without relying on make up.
15. I feel confident without make up.
16. Most people say I look to young to be teaching at a university. They always say that I look like a student. I take that as a compliment.
17. Other than Facebook and anonymous blog, I'm not lured into having Twitter account, Foursquare account, and what other account just cause I like my privacy and do not wish to seek attention.
The list goes on but I'm too sleepy now. Nite2!
No comments:
Post a Comment