Monday, January 24, 2011

Stress Bulan Ini

Waaarrrggghhh nak shopping baju!!!! Man, I can't even remember the last time I shop for baju. It must have been that long. Now, everytime I wanna buy some baju I teringat that my drawer is full of t-shirts. Tapi takde makna cuz all my t-shirts are for lounging at home cuz most of 'em I got for free macam t-shirt seminar, sukan sekolah, or super cheap from Brands Outlet. I think t-shirts from this store is super valuable but they tend to hilang shape after the second wash. I'll only use 'em for sleep in the end. Bleurgh..

Pastu, skang ni tak tau what kinda fashion is in. It's not like that I follow trends that much, tapi kalau pakai baju tu nak la jugak nampak stylo kan. But then when the trends are not 'in' anymore, you simply just do not know what to do with your clothes. Also, clothes that are 'in' and 'fit perfectly' definitely cost more because they're from so-called designer brands. I dahla tak pandai nak beli bundle. Sigh..

No comments: