Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Randomness....On a Thursday Almost-Afternoon

1. Just found out that the digital piano in my room actually works!
2. There are so many things that I want to learn!
3. I was warned to be careful of a certain individual in my department although technically, I have to rely on him a lot :(
4. I can't keep secrets (highly confidential stuff) to myself.
5. I wish I much more talented and smarter so that I can make the best decision ever!
6. I wish there are more than 24 hours in a day.
7. I need my Diploma a.s.a.p.
8. Met a junior of mine, shook his hand, and watched his thesis presentation ;) Hey Brooklyn babe, met the vocalist of your favorite band. Jangan jealous! ;P
9. I need to be more assertive and persistent.
10. Being broke is no fun :(

2 comments:

obscura said...

JEALOUS GILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH

cranberry said...

Dah agak dah ;)