Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's So Unfair

I've discussed this with them before and it seemed that they understood it pretty well. I don't like to keep complaining all the time and blaming other people behind their back. But I can't stand of being the only one who feels that I have a responsibility. Come on, we're all adults. Paham-paham la kan! Kalau tak cakap lain cerita la. Ni bukan setakat dah pernah cakap, dah pernah nampak pun!

I don't want to be a prick and keep nagging everyone. I just want everyone to feel responsible too! The worst part is when I get picked on. Everyone else would be snoozing and don't even know what happened. I don't want to backstab people, but sometimes I feel like doing so. So I have to defend myself everytime kena tegur. It's so unfair! I feel relieved that she acknowledge what I do most of the time. But it's unfair that everytime she has something to say, I'm the one who usually end up standing in front of her because everyone else is somewhere else.

Aku rasa tak puas hati sebab balik-balik aku je asyik kena. Kalau memang aku tak bertanggungjawab tak kisahla kalau kena tegur, dah memang salah aku pun. Tapi aku tak pernah TAK BERTANGGUNGJAWAB k! I make sure everything is in its place all the time. Penat tau, kalau sorang-sorang je asyik kena memikirkan benda ni! Pastu kadang-kadang aku terlupa atau sebab takde kat rumah, so aku expect orang lain untuk bertanggungjawab pulak. Tapi haram! Orang lain macam tak register je dalam kepala kalau tak buat nanti kena marah.

I said that I don't mind doing everything before. I lied. I do mind. I was just being nice at that time. I didn't want you guys to think that I'm bossy. But this is not about me being bossy. This is about holding the responsibility together, not just leave it to one person to take care of everything.

1 comment:

Nadiah said...

Lek.. nanti kite gi minum bubble tea & tgk crite hantu k

mwah mwah dah dah jangan marah2.. :)