It's 10.30pm and I've officially shut my brain off from studying. Say whaaaatt? Yes, STUDYING. I'm currently stuck at a somewhat remote kampung with a bunch of other lecturers undergoing a course known as 'induksi' which is required for our job confirmation. We're stuck here for 14 days, and today is our 4th day. 10 more days to go and I'm going crazy!!!
I've been here before in 2009 for BTN so I know that the place is not that bad. Lecturers are bact-to-back and the schedule for induksi is sooo packed we barely have time to breathe. On top of that, we've got 2 assignments to do, be a part of either "dinner" or "sukaneka" committee. There will be a night where all groups have to to a performance and there will definitely be days/evenings for rehearsals. You know how people always thought that since music is my profession and therefore I'm able to play all types of musical instruments that ever existed, that's just ridiculous! So to avoid that, I had volunteer to be the stage manager for the performance night so that I don't have to plan for a performance and actually perform ;P
I'm so homesick and I can't wait for this thing to be over. So I guess it's a good thing that I keep myself busy so that I won't have the time to think of home so much. Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment