Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tying The Knot Pt. 20

Alhamdulillah...despite the whole tantrum I threw on the previous post, wedding prep has been pretty much on track. Rezeki has been pouring in (although not in the form of cold hard cash) and I'm so thankful to those of you who have been so helpful, way beyond my expectation.

18 days to go.....

Last weekend dah balik kampung hantar borang kat Pejabat Agama. Petang tadi dah amik bunga pahar. Weekend ni I'm finally gonna have a chance to pamper myself at the spa (super yeay!). Then head to my cousin's place to pick up door gifts. My only concern with the door gifts is how the heck I'm gonna bring 'em back (1000 of them) cuz I'm flying back with Firefly. Hmmm...nak mintak tolong saper ni...

Oh ya, video tengah di edit oleh bakal suami. Takes forever to siap. Confident je orang tu cakap bleh siap dalam masa 3 hari. Sampai skang tak siap2. Sayang, tolong cepat skit ye! Banyak lagi benda nak buat. Sampin awak pun belum beli lagi ni. Haih...

Currently, I'm in the process of putting on weight sebab kurus sangat2 sejak puasa ni. So since last week asyik paksa diri makan je walaupun tak lalu. Stress giler. Tido pun tak kena kadang2 sebab banyak sangat fikir.

But...walau apapun, I'm soo happy that I'm doing this by myself instead of hiring a wedding planner. It's more meaningful that way.

No comments: