I have 3 more days to go before leaving NY. Woohoo!! People have asked me if I'm excited to leave and said hell yeah! New York has been great but I'm kinda tired of it (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??).
Truhthfully, I don't know what to write right now. I imagined that my last few days would be filled with activities, hence a lot of stuff to write. Well, I had some activities going on for the last few days but for some reason they seemed unimportant. I get tired easily and my body ache so the only thing that I want to do is stay home. Couldn't really sleep since last week either. Travel anxiety I presume.
I'm so looking forward to a photo shoot on Wednesday. A photographer friend wanted a bunch of us to model for her project. I'm so 'unphotogenic' I hope I won't give her a hard time. Tomorrow, I'm gonna try my luck at the Gershwin Theater to get a rush ticket for Wicked. If there's no luck tomorrow, I'll try again on Wednesday. So, wish me luck!
Because of the swine flu shit, I have to be extra careful. I get sick easily so I guess that's the reason I prefer to stay home most of the time. Been taking vitamin C like candy. Also, Malaysians freak out more than the Americans about this eventhough nobody has yet to die because of it over there. So, they warned me not to bring back such virus. I am offended. And just this morning, I read in the paper that the government urge Malaysian students the US to delay their flight home if they feel sick. I pray to God that I'm gonna be all healthy, just till I reach home at least.
Till we meet again....
No comments:
Post a Comment