Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update Apr 29

Ok. So..

1. I have 1 more week to go, then I'm done with school!!!
2. My thesis is almost complete but I gotta bust my ass off for another mixing project.
3. Parents and sis are coming next week. Woohoo!!
4. Went Balinese in Central Park last Sunday. It was fun! But was too hot and noisy (Greek Parade on 5th Ave).
5. Good news from the boyfriend, which I'm not gonna tell :P
6. Freaking out because of swine flu.
7. Had a big glass of Jamba Juice today and I noticed that my urine was clear as water. Dasat!

K. I'm just too tired to tell everything right now. Later!

1 comment:

obscura said...

aahh! yasmin left a comment on my bloggie :P
anyway bile nak berbubble teaaaaaaaa
so sad you x leh dtg ahad ni.. :( takbleh la u nak tengok yourself in action (eh i letak shot muke u lamaaaa tau)hihihi

wats the gooooodnewsssssssss ok tell me laterrrrrrrr :)